.

.

Sunday, 11 November 2012

Super Handmade Sundays


Grab a button and linkup below!


Hey there people and Happy Sunday to you!! I hope you have had a fabulous week, wherever in the world you may be. 

Now, I wanted to change things things around a little bit this week (and for upcoming weeks) for the newly scheduled Super Etsy Sundays Linkup. I had a request that I open up my Super Etsy Sundays linkup to other kinds of handmade posts and handmade stores. Hence Super Handmade Sundays was born! I changed up my button this week again (which I love!) and I wanted to offer something a little more to all who link up (as this was really successful last week):

So, every linker will have their link featured in social media shout outs by me over the course of this week. So, if you want to get some sponsor-type promotion for your Handmade goodness absolutely FREE, just link up below!


This week, my pick of the best of Etsy is focusing on love, after my love post on Monday. What can I say? I'm just a big bundle of love and soppiness at the moment :) Enjoy!

I love the idea of these tear off tickets. Cute and practical :)

I love this little set of pillows. They're so wonderful :)


I love this art print too. Beautiful.

I love this print. So very special and so very me.

If you liked my line up of all things love check out my treasury list Love is in the air.

Now, before I invite you all to link up below I wanted to remind you about my little celebration, which I introduced last week.


I will be offering a massive 3 for 2 offer to all of my readers for the month of November.

In my store, pay for two items and let me know in the seller message which item you would like to have absolutely FREE! (The least expensive item will always be the free item).


On my blog, buy two months worth of advertising and I will add a third month absolutely FREE!


Just a little thanks so much to all ACLC readers for making my little corner of the internet such a success :)

Now it's your turn - link up your Handmade goodies below and you will receive FREE social media shout outs from me!!




10 Comments:

Kimberly said...

I absolutely fell in love with that pint on dictionary paper. We actually bought 3 of them. One has a faucet with butterflies coming out. It's in our bathroom :)

Kathy Moody said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Can't wait to check out your shop! I love all of your work!! :)

Nicole Buckingham said...

Sarah,
I'm technically not supposed to be on the computer on Sunday, it's my forced day away, but I couldn't resist when your post came into my email... I heart handmade. And, also... I heart that you've made such a beautiful space for sharing things made by hand. Thanks for this sweet post, thanks for being sweet you.

xo,
Nicole
localsugarhawaii.com

memoriesforlifescrapbooks said...

Those Love Pillows are so cute! Thanks for the linky :)

Erin said...

You always find the best etsy gems! Those tear off kiss & hug tickets have just been put on my wishlist, even though I know they're essentially just paper! Haha.

- Erin xo

365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

Mary EH! said...

Woo, hello fellow Goddess Ambassador! ;) New follower her!

sweetmaplelife.blogspot.ca

Laura D. C. said...

That's an awesome idea!

I'm a new follower from the I Love My Online Friends Blog Hop :)

Laura
http://casetadepaper.blogspot.com.es/

Emma Kaufmann said...

Thanks for setting this up. meeting and being inspired by some awesome crafters.Come say hi!

Az Life and Style said...

Great Blog! I am a new follower from Etsy. Please feel free to visit and follow my blog as well:
www.azlifeandstyle.com

Thank you,

Ali :)

ChatterBlossom said...

Very cute finds! Love the hug and kiss movie tickets! -Jamie
http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/